You may provide text, images, videos and/or other material, including third party content (“User Content”) that you share using the Site.
Your User Content belongs to you (or to the relevant third parties).
If you wish us to remove your User Content from the Site, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do so within ten business days of receiving your request. (However, we may retain copies of your User Content, not accessible to the public, on our backup servers even after you request removal.)
You are solely responsible for the User Content that you make available via the Site. You agree that we are only acting as a passive conduit for your online distribution and publication of your User Content.
The following rules pertain to User Content. By transmitting and submitting any User Content while using the Site, you agree as follows:
- You are solely responsible for your account and the activity that occurs while signed in to or while using your account;
- You will not post information that is malicious, false or inaccurate;
- You will not submit content that includes nudity, pornography, sexual content, hateful content, or violent content;
- You will not submit content that is copyrighted or subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy, publicity, trade secret, etc., unless you are the owner of such rights or have the appropriate permission from their rightful owner to specifically submit such content, or unless your use of the content is within the scope of fair use; and
- You understand and agree that any liability, loss or damage that occurs as a result of the use of any User Content that you make available or access through your use of the Site is solely your responsibility.
The Company is not responsible for any public display or misuse of your User Content. The Company does not, and cannot, pre-screen or monitor all User Content. However, at our discretion, we, or technology we use, may monitor and/or record your interactions with the Site.